Select your style & size:Select options
Stout, compact, and reliable navigation.
Trusted by surveyors, engineers, and architects alike, Suunto's Tandem Compass is a simple, sturdy, and reliable way to navigate in the backcountry. Both the compass and clinometer feature sapphire bearings that are set in liquid-filled capsules for stable operation in the field. The compass features an adjustable declination correction to give you quick and reliable bearings when used with a map, and the clinometer is capable of reading slope angles accurately within a quarter of a degree. Both bearings are housed in a durable aluminum housing, and the set up comes with a nylon case with belt loops for secure carrying.
- Alloy housing with dual acrylic lenses
- Adjustable diopter
- Dual sapphire bearings
- Liquid filled capsules
- 1/4-degree clinometer accuracy
- 0.5-degree graduation interval
- 1/3-degree compass accuracy
- Nylon pouch with belt loop included
- Lanyard and instruction guide included
- Item #SUN001W