- Community Images
Easy to use so that the pounds are easy to lose.
- Intuitive display makes reading your heart rate a cinch
- Automatically displays which training zone you�re in, so you can maximize your workouts
- Keep track of your calories burned in real time
- Unit records four weeks of workout totals for easy reference
- Synch up with gym cardio machines and Suunto�s Fitness Solution software with the Suunto Dual Comfort belt (included)
- The M2 speaks nine languages. Chances are you�ll understand one of them.
Share your thoughts
Simple and Easy to use
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is the first heart monitor watch I've purchase and I am very pleased with the product. The belt took a little time to get used to it, but now I can't even tell its there during my workouts.
Great...simple HR Watch
Suunto has produced an easy to use HR with the M2. It gives you calorie burn, HR, Time and a ton of other info. Great watch and HR for the price.
Suunto M2 Heart Rate Monitor w/ Dual Comfort Belt
My Suunto M2 heart rate monitor
Does anyone know how to get the backlight...
Does anyone know how to get the backlight to come on....???
Yes...push and hold the bottom right button.
I'm rather certain this watch does not have a back light. If it does, it's not in the instructions on how to turn it on. Never been able to do that.
GREAT WATCH FOR THE PRICE...!!!
Suunto makes great watches and this one is no exeption. It's a no frills basic heart rate monitor, that delivers a very accurate and intreference free heart rate. The chest strap is so comfortable you won't even realize you are wearing it, even during a long run..!! The batteries are user replaceable and there is a low battery indicator that takes out all the guess work of when to replace the battery. It would be nice if this watch could record multiple lap times, and if the four weeks of recorded data could be displayed individually, but stiil this is a great watch for the price...!!!