Performance and style working in unison.
- Sapphire crystal face with anti-glare treatment stands up to the rigors of sailing without looking worse for wear
- Built-in barometer displays and records hours of air pressure readings to help you more accurately predict weather
- Button lock prevents settings from accidentally shifting
- Race timer counts down the minutes until go time
- Digital compass with guided calibration shows you where North is
- Electroluminescent backlight keeps you on time and on track in the dark
- 100m water-resistant design is great for swimming or going overboard
- Corrosion-resistant casing isn't phased by the damaging effects of the sea
Share your thoughts
Suunto Elementum Ventus Watch - Men's
Pricey but functional and stylish
The problem with the current array of sailing/regatta watches is that they all look like cheap plastic junk. The Suunto Elementum Ventus contains the bare necessities needed in a regatta watch with no frills. For the price, you'd think you'd get GPS and at least a stopwatch. But the pre-start coundown timer works nicely and you can hear and distinguish the different sounds for the minutes, 10-second countdown and start. The compass works better than other regatta watches I've owned. The only other nitpick is that the display needs to be a little brighter for sunny days. Otherwise, a solid, basic sailing watch that looks good ? without the frills.
How is the way so a human can set the...
How is the way so a human can set the suunto core watch? thanks
Super easy to set up. Push and hold the middle button on the right. This will take you into all the menu options. Change all info you need.
How long is the leather watch band on the...
How long is the leather watch band on the Suunto Elementum Ventus sailing watch?
Suunto Elementum Ventus Compass Calibration
How to calibrate the compass on your Suunto Elementum Ventus.