Surftech Takayama Menehune Stand-Up Paddleboard
Beautiful craftsmanship, even better performance.
Take a moment to assess the surf before you pick up the beautifully crafted, longboard-inspired Surftech Takayama Menehune Stand-Up Paddleboard. With it's mostly flat profile, slight nose rocker, and enhanced vee underbelly, the Takayama Menehune cruises like a ship out past the breaks and maneuvers like a sports car in the face of a wave.
- Lightweight Tuflite FEPS (fused-cell) core virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Moderate nose rocker into a flat mid-to-tail profile maintains speed with limited hang-ups at the initial drop
- Rounded pin tail shape allows a smooth rail-to-rail transition and lets you hold long turns at the bottom of the wave
- Large EVA deck pad features a diamond cut to help keep solid grip and channel water off the deck
- Belly shape flows from mellow middle to deep vee at the tail to funnel water quickly, especially at the latter part of the turn to help keep speed up
- Four plus one 7in center fin set-up lets you go from traditional longboard (single center fin) for straight, stable tracking to quad fins for faster, deeper turns in waves