Classic looks with big-wave rider Laird Hamilton's modern touch.
- Durable Tuflite EPS (fused-cell) core helps eliminate the possibility of water absorption if you crack the epoxy coating
- Wide and thick design throughout provides substantial stability and buoyancy for easier, more confident surfing and paddling
- Generous nose rocker and flatter mid-to-tail profile, as well as a new pintail, combine to offer uncompromised stability, speed, and maneuverability
- Low rocker combined with a new pintail for uncompromised speed and maneuverability
- Wood veneer is naturally strong and gives the board a classic look
- Single-fin suits fast, straight tracking on flatwater and offers long, controlled turns when surfing waves
Share your thoughts
what's this board weigh, and is it dog...
what's this board weigh, and is it dog friendly (45lbs of pure Canaan might)
what kind of stand up paddle board should...
what kind of stand up paddle board should I buy for paddle boarding in Santa Monica California?
It depends what style of SUPing you are interested in. For surfing you are going to want a different board than for just touring. Also, people have different preferences for surfing SUPs but you are going to want something maneuverable. This board wouldn't be my first choice. But it would be a fun board for touring. Myself I would pick something a bit narrower for both more like 29 inches wide.