Take it wherever you go.
- Transports in its own portaging backpack
- EVA deck pad offers a soft, grippy surface
- Three-fin setup combines maneuverability with stability
- High-pressure two-way pump inflates the board quickly and easily
- Center nylon carrying handle helps you transport the board
Share your thoughts
I've noticed that none of the boards have...
I've noticed that none of the boards have the weight mentioned in their specs.
What is the weight of the board? and is light weight an advantage?
I'm assuming that light is better for travelling but will it affect the performance???
Another website gives 31 lbs as the weight of this board. I don't believe that the weight would directly affect performance. It maybe an indication of how durable the board is, but how rigid the board is definitely has a lot to do with performance. Hope this helps.
I have this board and in the bag with 3 piece paddle, pump, repair kit and leash it is 30 lbs.