- Detail Images
Classic looks meet modern design.
- AST core features a fused-cell EPS core (resists water absorption) with a tip-to-tail fiberglass layer, wood layer to reinforce the standing area, and unidirectional glass reinforcement at the nose
- Fiberblass outer shell offers high strength-to-weight ratio to resist cracks and dings from rocks, reef, and normal transport wear
- Bamboo veneer is naturally strong and flexible and it gives the board a classic look
- Wide and thick design throughout provides substantial stability and buoyancy for easier, more confident surfing and paddling
- Low rocker combined with a new pintail for uncompromised speed and maneuverability
- Two-piece deck pad and carry handle make long trips on and off the board more comfortable and easy
- Mix up your fin set-up between single center on mellow days and tri-fin when aggressive tactics are vital
Share your thoughts
I'm 6' and 180lbs. Was thinking about...
I'm 6' and 180lbs. Was thinking about either this Surftech Generator 11'6 or the Naish Nalu 11'4 or 11'6. Any suggestions or thoughts on the two?
Would this be a good board for sup yoga?...
Would this be a good board for sup yoga? Also, what would be the max weight limit for this board (10ft6in)? I weigh about 115 and I may have my 8 yr old daughter (70lb) or dog (45lb) aboard with me.
can't say about Yoga, it's mostly stable enough but wider is always better...as in 32" or more. this series allows up to 250 pounds, so dog and daughter are a go, but the boards weigh in around 40-42lbs.
No, unfortunately free shipping doesn't apply to large freight items like this.