Surftech Anderson XFC Ultraflex Surfboard
- Detail Images
Are you ready to fly?
Simon Anderson is a precision artist whose medium is foam, polyester, and epoxy, so it's no wonder that the Surftech Anderson XFC Ultraflex Surfboard is one of the most high-performance in his line. With Surftech's super-durable, ultralight Tuflite core and durable epoxy coating, the Anderson XFC is sure to be a reliable stick for the surfer who ventures to the far corners of earth's land masses in search of the perfect ride.
- Lightweight Tuflite FEPS (fused-cell) core virtually eliminates the possibility of water absorption
- Single-to-double concave channels water down the gut and off the rails just above the tail—keeps speed in junky surf and propels you up the face for big airs
- Soft rails let you transition from rail to rail with near effortless fluidity
- Steep, short nose rocker quickly morphs into a long, flat-ish mid to get you into a steep face quickly so you can set up for quick cuts and big boosts
- Tail rocker creates that skate-like agility for spins and switch ride-outs
- Thruster fin set-up lets you power through deep turns and the narrow squash tail works in concert to allow quick release at the lip