- Detail Images
On the road again ....
- Maple-Poplar wood core gives this ski so much pop you wont be able to taste the tart
- Early-rise tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot allows for smooth transition from pow to pack
- A directional tapered shape for riding switch and spinning until you're dizzy
- A lightweight ski with a wide waist for slarving, charging through pow, and jibbing off of trees
- Thick 2.5mm edges wrap fully around the perimeter of the ski to offer burly protection from vicious rock hits or the occasional skijoring tow across the parking lot
- Reinforced binding mounts ensure that your binders won't blow out upon landing
Share your thoughts
What is the actual length of these skis...
What is the actual length of these skis in the 181s and the 191s? (Pull length.. using a tape measure) So many manufactors are off by +/- 2.5cms.
the actual length of the 191's is 187.5 cm.
Could the Surface Drifter be a "one ski...
Could the Surface Drifter be a "one ski quiver"? I live out west and ski wolf creek. Im 5'11" and 140lbs. and consider myself an advanced skier so i was thinking the 181. I have Rossignol Phantoms that work good for the icey days. But the Rossi's are a little short so i wont put a lot of use into them. Thanks for the input!
yes totally, it would be a great ski for wolf creek
I am impressed with the drifter so far. They are stiff enough underboot to be able to open it up in chop. With the early rise tip, it is near impossible to sink the tip in deep snow. I am still getting used to the mount: the Surface recommended line for traditional mount is closer to the ski center than I am used to.
The only issue I have is they seem prone to chipping on the topsheet. Shouldn't affect performance, though. Otherwise seem well built.
What is the difference between this skis...
What is the difference between this skis the Surface Live Life? Just the top sheet design?
Just the Graphics. Top Sheet and Base look different, All other aspects of the Ski are Identical. Just like the Anthony B. New Life vs New Life. These are considered part of their Collab Series, typically Specialized Graphics on a Tried & true Ski from their product line. I am trying to decide between the Drifter 191 and Live Life 191. I know I want the Ski but I Don't know what I want it to Look Like.