Skate shoes aren't always the answer.
After a long skate session, trade out your skate shoes for the ultra-comfy Supra Men's Hammer Run Shoe. It has a highly-breathable mesh upper and a lightweight, cushy EVA midsole for a comfy feel with plenty of support. It also has rubber pods on the sole for durability and traction so you can take it out for a run if you ever decide to start exercising.
- Mesh upper
- Microfiber eye stay
- EVA midsole
- Rubber pods on sole
- Item #SUP001O
- Q & A
The get the job done
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
the only thing that I wish I would have done is bought a half size smaller. Otherwise I like these shoes they are light weight and pretty comfortable. other then running I have tried hiking in them, but the grip while hiking is pretty bad. Stick to running on the streets or at the gym.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
Probably the best shoe I've ever owned for these reasons:
1. The ultra light weight
2. The amazing grip and traction
3. The comfort and cushion on the heel for impact
4. The stability of the shoe is a 10 out of 10 (no roles ankles)
5. The durability of the shoe itself is great
I highly recommend this shoe for anyone who does any type of jumping or running activities.
Caution: Order a size up. I'm normally a 10 but I had to get the 11s.
Hammer down folks!