More fun from the ground up.
Slide a pair of Superfeet Women's Trim-To-Fit hotPINK Insoles into your ski boots, snowboard boots, or winter hikers and you'll instantly notice an increase in comfort and insulation and a reduction in fatigue. So, you'll be warmer, more comfortable, and more energetic all day.
- Full-length REBOUND foam for cushion and forefoot flex
- Nylex low-friction top sheet reduces hot spots and blisters
- Stabilizer cap supports and aligns the rearfoot
- Outlast Adaptive Comfort layer regulates heat
- Light Thermo-Foil layer on the underside helps to reflect heat back at your foot and insulate from the cold ground
- AgIon treatment controls odors
Share your thoughts
A little thick for most shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these thinking they'd fit into my boots, normal day-to-day shoes, and my running shoes, but some how (sinec they're a bit thick in the back area) they only really fit into my running shoes.
They offer amazing support if you have the right shoes for the job, but i would recommend putting them in your shoes to try them out before cutting them down to size, just to make sure they're exactly what you want.
They offer the half sized insoles, and those things can go into any shoes whatsoever.