- Community Images
From a hot summer day at the ball park to a tropical destination, protect your face and neck from sunburn with the Sunday Afternoons Traveler Hat. The folding clam-shell style allows the hat to fold flat for easy packing, and the hidden pocket in the neck cape stows your cash or lip balm.
- Three-inch clam shell style allows the hat to fold flat for easy packing
- Mesh side panels provide generous ventilation for warm weather comfort
- 5.5-inch neck cape increases sun protection
- Adjustable chinstrap ensures a snug fit
- UPF 50+ rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Hidden pocket in the neck cape stows small items like cash or lip balm
- Includes a tote bag for compact storage
Share your thoughts
Great for the long haul
Keeps the sun away, lightweight and pack-able.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wore this hat on a rafting trip in the desert in 100+ degrees and it was a life saver.
The chin strap kept it from floating away, the material was quick drying, and the red neck cape kept me from turning into a red neck.
My only qualm is after 2 days of wear, the brim has warped. I'm not sure if it's from the water or from the sun. If it wasn't for that I would have given it a 5 star review!
No diggity no doubt
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This this is the sh*t!! For the cost it's the best deal on the site for sun protection. Has a nice carry case with small clip so you can take it everywhere. Ideal for backpacking.