- Community Images
Whether you're working hard on the yard or simply kicking back with a cold glass of lemonade, stay protected from the sun with the Sunday Afternoons Field Hat. The wide floating brim shades your face, neck, and ears while mesh side panels ensure warm-weather comfort.
- 4-inch-wide floating brim protects your face, ears, and neck from the sun
- Mesh side panels provide generous ventilation for warm-weather comfort
- Adjustable chinstrap ensures a snug fit
- UPF 50+ fabric rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
Share your thoughts
On a human.
Sunday Afternoon Expedition is great.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am fair skin so I wear large hats all the time. I really like this hat because when I fly in our airplane I can wear my muff type headset under the hat. When I release the cinch of the hat band, the hats fits over the headset. When I get out of the plane, I can reconnect the cinch of the hat band and it fits nicely. Good to be able to wear it both with the headset and without the headset.
Sunday Afternoon Hats
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is my second hat by Sunday Afternoons and I cannot say enough great things about them. My first hat last me over 8 years. I work outside everyday(7days a week) and has finely worn through.