- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Extra wide three and a quarter inch brim shields your face from the sun
- Nine and a half inch neck/face cape provides complete sun protection and can easily be removed when not needed
- Mesh panels in the crown provide ventilation for warm weather comfort
- Moisture wicking headband helps you stay cool and comfortable
- UPF 50+ rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
- Rear hook and loop adjustment ensures a snug fit
Share your thoughts
Awesome hat! Plenty of ways to wear it.
Super light! No scratchy feeling. Headband feels great.
Buckles to clamp down the cape are small so it doesnt look overwhelming.
Wore it this afternoon...just to see how it was.
the only part of the face getting hit by the sun, mid-day, was my lower face. Sunblock will do for that. The neck is completely covered and the cape for the neck is not annoyingly heavy. which is a huge PLUS!!
steepandcheap thank you!
Multiple ways to wear this hat.
Just the cap. Cap with vents up for air flow.
Cap and cape.
Cap and cape snapped forward, for full neck coverage.
Cap and cap snapped backwards for just back of the neck coverage.
Neck Protection (back)
Adjustable strapping cord in the back which conceals nicely.
You cant see it in the picture, but take my word for it...you wont know that its there when your wearing it. The cord is not bulky like other sun caps I've bought.
Just the cap
Super light weight. It doesnt feel like your wearing a hat when its on.
Usually not a fan of wide brims...which was one of my concerns.
When I got it and tried it on, its not as wide as I thought. Its a clean and simple design. It fits very snug and the wicking headband feels great on the forehead.
NO SCRATCHY FEELING when your wearing this hat.
Just bought it today
As soon as I get it, ill put up a review for you guys.
I got it on steapandcheap on sale. Im gonna be using it for my hikes, work, and my travel to Hawaii May 31st-June 20th. So be on the look out for photos and a review, if interested. Rating it 3 for now..