Sunday Afternoons Charter Hat
Whether you're hiking to ancient cliff dwellings in southern Utah or planning a trip to sun-soaked Spain, the Sunday Afternoons Charter Hat provides the shade and style required for the journey. A mesh crown supplies ventilation to keep you comfortable and the adjustable chin strap keeps the hat in place when the winds pick up.
- Mesh crown and slipstream vents along the headband provide air flow for hot summer days
- Stowaway crown pocket provides a place to stash essential items
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from harmful sunlight
- Three-inch brim provides ample shade
- Can be packed flat for easy transport and pops back into shape
- Adjustable chin strap prevents the hat from blowing away in windy conditions