Select your style & size:Select options
You know that guy who surfs, never appears to have a job, and has impeccable style? He's the guy who inspired the Suncloud Tailgate Sunglasses. With a medium fit and polarized lenses, these shades offer a near-perfect fit and all the protection your eyes need to survive the mid-summer sun. In a sea of aviators and flat-frame sunglasses, the smooth, laid-back style of the Tailgate stands out.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lenses are impact-resistant and offer crystal-clear optics
- Polarized lens treatment eliminates glare from highly reflective surfaces like metal and water
- Grilamid plastic material is highly durable and it makes the frame feel lightweight
- Megol nose pads grip your nose comfortably even if you sweat a little under the sun
- Microfiber cleaning and storage bag is included
- Item #SCL0033
- Q & A
Awesome bang for the buck
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought to replace a $200 pair of smiths and they are just as good. Seem really durable and I like the lenses a lot. Have held up well to rubbing sweaty / dusty lenses with a dusty shirt biking for a while already, so I don't foresee any issues.
No Nonsense Shades.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
It's hard to find polarized sunglasses with crystal clear lenses, low key style, durable construction, and a reasonable price tag. These ones fit the bill. I paired them with a Chums sunglass retainer and meant to keep them with my fly fishing stuff as a designated pair for the river, but I find myself wearing them all the time.
What are the size specs for these?
Here are the Measurements:
Temple Length: 109 mm
Frame Width: 125 mm
Lens Height: 34 mm
Lens Width: 45 mm
Bridge: 12 mm
Any additional questions feel free to reply to this or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org