- Detail Images
Seriously, have you ever seen a dolphin try to ride a bike? It's so sad.
The Sugoi Women's RS Tri Tank Top uses hardcore tech to help you slide through the water like a dolphin. Well, a dolphin with legs, since a regular dolphin would only be awesome in a triathlon during 33% of the events. Luckily, this tank will keep you cool and ready to move during the land-based events too.
- Revo fabric gives you plenty of stretch for easy movement, and it reduces surface friction so you can cut through water like a knife
- Independent bra uses Power Mesh to give you breathable, comfortable support
- Smart seams increase movement while reducing friction and abrasion
- Mesh panels let heat escape and bring fresh air in so you don't overheat
- Locking zip won't bounce around while you run
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got the pink and love the look, very pretty and functional top. Have used it for several Tri training sessions with the club and also a recent Sprint distance Tri.
It is nice and light, breathable, and durable. And comfortable.
Only downside is that the bra is not super supportive. It's adequate for my B-cup size, but I have owned previous Sugoi Tri tanks that were much more supportive.
I don't think I could use this on anything longer than a Sprint distance. The bouncing on longer runs would bug me.
If my boobs were bigger, this would only be useful for swimming and biking.
And remember,most fabrics stretch and are looser when wet.
Kind of cheap
This would have been a great option if they had used a better fabric choice. I ordered this in white as well as the pink and both were so thin you could see through them. The fabric was also quite stiff and felt very inexpensive. I could see this chaffing in the seams, although I cannot testify to this since I was not bold enough to wear them. I liked how you could adjust the zipper for ventilation and I loved the fit and style. If they would re-create and upgrade this with a better fabric option as well as larger pockets, I would definitely pay more for it.