- Detail Images
For aggressive two-wheeled pursuits.
Muscle through miles of hot road without discomfort downstairs when you ride in the supportive, wicking, and stretchy Sugoi RS Short.
- Ultra Aero fabric breathes and wicks sweat while remaining soft and stretchy for your longer rides and races
- Tight-fitting, eight-inch inseam design fits well and doesn't bunch up beneath the chamois
- Engineered Formula FX chamois features stretchy sides, ventilation channels, and a smooth, cushioned surface for comfort
- A one-inch soft elastic waistband and elastic leg grippers prevent migration
Share your thoughts
Poor chamois placement
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used these shorts a few times and went for some moderate length rides. The overall fit was quite good (size, compression, etc), but the chamois did not fit correctly for me which led to a decent amount of discomfort. My sit bones were hitting the very back of the chamois padding when I was on my bike and nothing I could do would get the shorts to fit me in the right spot.
It is unfortunate. I had high hopes given the stellar reviews and they looked good and fit nicely. Unfortunately, the chamois was a no go for my anatomy.
For reference, I am 6'5", approx 220 lbs and the 2XL was the perfect size for waist and length.
Best chamois around
The formula fx chamois is my favorite so far - by a lot!
I was given two pair of these a couple of years ago, by a friend who'd purchased them, but they were too large for him. Rather than hassling with a return, he gave them to me, and they fit perfectly.
These are far and away the sweetest cycling shorts I've ever put on my body. The chamois feels great no matter how long the day. They breathe like a dream even in the warmest weather.
And they look great... my awesome quads look even more awesome when wearing these shorts.
No doubt, when these wear out, I'm going have to buy the same shorts again!