Oh yes, personal bests will be bested.
As you zip into your Sugoi Women's RS Short-Sleeve Jersey, there isn't a doubt in your mind that you are going to rock the course today. You can practically feel the wind slipping over your aerodynamic jersey and see the dotted lines flying past under your wheels as you shave seconds and make new records for yourself.
- Gobi fabric quickly wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Flat seam construction won't create friction or rub your skin the wrong way
- Ergo sleeves follow the contours of your body and won't get in the way of movement
- Mesh inserts at the sides and underarms let fresh air in to keep you cool during hot rides
- Gripper elastic at the back hem means your jersey won't sneak up your back
- Slanted back pockets make it easy to grab what you need on the go
- Reflective accents make you easier to see when you're out after dark
Share your thoughts
Odd shoulder seam, jers not as pictured
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
Me: 5'9"/155/30.5 waist/37bust/39.5 hip and ordered a Large which fit very well - not race tight, not club relaxed, a perfect semi-form fit. However, the shoulder seam is sewn near the center of your collarbone, way too close to the neck opening, making it appear that your shoulders are too wide for the jersey.
Additionally, the jersey I received resembled the one pictured, but was all black with hot pink pops on the cap sleeves, not anthracite with gray patches and magenta sleeves. It also didn't have the solid material panel in the front that the one pictured does. The entire jersey was mesh (not see-through though.)
Color and material difference weren't that big of a deal, it was the sleeve seam placement that ultimately forced my decision to return this jersey.