From skin-cracking, arid wastelands to high-humidity coasts, the technical Sugoi Remote Shorts lets the legs spin free and the wheels roll. How do shorts let wheels roll you ask? Simple. Legs spinning = wheels rolling.
- Durable outer-fabric resists abrasion from dirt, pavement, steadfast vegetation, and aggressive fauna
- Soft, quad-pleasing liner uses seamless molded construction to smoothly integrate with the chamois
- Four-way (that's ultra stretchy) chamois features a soft, brushed surface that wicks moisture
- Wide, elastic leg-grippers enhance blood flow to the hammies for efficient muscle pumping
Share your thoughts
Love the shorts...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Two rides so far and great shorts for the price. Followed another review and cut the liners off the shorts (two tabs on the sides) making it easier to put on.
comfy biking shorts
I've worn them a few times now and i have to admit that they are comfy...i don't keep anything in my pockets when i ride for fear of whatever falling out of them but i don't think you'd be able to keep much in them in the first place. I wear a size 34 waist and have a little bit of a butt and good sized thighs and purchased a large in gunmetal and the chamois liner that is sewn in place is a nice touch, but i had to remove them to make sliding on the shorts a helluva lot easier. the liner is attached only at two points, which among other things causes them to get tangled all the time. I cut out the liner, but still use liners when riding and i noticed that getting the shorts on and off is so much easier!
good shorts, dry quick, non-restricting in my pedaling stride - not much more to describe...