- Detail Images
Comfort to crush.
If you're planning on breaking your previous ride mileage record today, better be sure to dress in the Sugoi Women's Neo Pro Short to ensure long-distance comfort. The Neo Pro's six-panel engineered fit and the lightweight, supportive, wicking, and breathable P3 fabric ensure you stay focused and committed mile after mile.
- Seamless S.100 chamois features four-way stretch side panels and ventilation channels for ultimate comfort in the saddle
- Moisture-wicking one-inch waistband adds comfort
- Gripper elastic in the hems hold the short in place
- Antibacterial treatment keeps the short fresher
Share your thoughts
I can dig it.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought some Sugoi mountain biking shorts this summer (my first chammy-shorts) and totally loved them, so I got these to wear under warmer clothes as the temp drops.
This S.100 chamois is super-comfy and was the main reason why I went with this pair. I have rather thick thighs, but the elastic isn't so tight that it's uncomfortable--a problem I had with another brand. The *only* thing I don't like about these is that the fabric is super-slippery. I feel like I'm sliding around on the saddle sometimes. Of course, it's fine when I throw some thermal pants over the top, so NBD.