While avian influenza is so last year, the Strafe Outerwear Sickbird Suit is here to stay—and its ill-ness is so infectious you'll feel delirious with fun fever. Okay, all awful word jokes aside, when the weather's straight terrible and the x-treme is adding Xs by the second, the Sickbird will keep you drier than a desert thanks to an eVent three-layer waterproof and breathable membrane, fully taped seams, and super-rugged nylon face fabric. Though, its somewhat baggy fit (let's call it a relaxed fit) will let you get as rowdy as you want. The one-piece design, while obviously super fashionable, also eliminates the gaps that exist in a traditional two-piece getup, meaning you won't have to worry about snow or drafts distracting you while you're sending it.
Despite the fact that one-pieces are also famously sweaty, Strafe sidesteps that particular problem by using eVent, which is the most breathable waterproof laminate out there. Not to mention, the Sickbird boasts three sets of vents—inseam, outseam, and underarm—to let you feel the breeze when you're hucking or hiking. The Sickbird's also hooked up with more pockets than you have things to put in them—internal, chest, thigh, and hand—as well as an updated helmet-compatible hood, and burly Cordura instep and lower-leg reinforcements to fight off sharp ski edges.
- A weatherproof one-piece for stylin' and wylin'
- eVent membrane is highly breathable and waterproof
- Cordura instep protects against sharp skis
- Fully taped seams further your defense against moisture
- Three sets of vents offer temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities organized
- Newly updated hood is ergonomic and helmet-compatible
- Item #SFO000R