For ever-traveling skiers.
Japan, Iceland, Austria, Chile... Who knows where you'll find powder this year? Thankfully, the Strafe Outerwear Men's Nomad Pant is ready to storm-chase with you, and won't complain the slightest bit about sleeping in your truck or catching brutal redeye flights to snowy destinations. The Nomad's 3-layer eVent shell provides extremely high levels of waterproofing that still remain breathable while hiking for tasty backcountry lines, and fully taped seams and Vislon zippers make sure you don't feel a drop of water on resort powder days.
Despite its sleek, semi-tailored fit, the Nomad allows plenty of room for layering on frigid days. The Nomad also features generous mesh-lined thigh vents for an abundance of airflow—after all, you don't want to feel like your legs are in a tropical jungle in the middle of winter. Internal gaiters and the stretchy, zip-off bib seal out snow in the white room, while Cordura kick panels protect the cuffs from ski edges when you're laying it over on hardpack or tiptoeing ridgelines in crampons.
- Breathable bibs for pow-days across the globe
- eVent membrane provides burly waterproof protection
- Stretchy, zip-off bibs with adjustable suspenders
- Moderately-tailored cut provides layering room sans bulk
- Mesh-lined zippered thigh vents dump excess heat
- Cordura kick panels and a plethora of pockets
- Item #SFO000Q