Strafe's original workhorse.
The Men's Nomad Jacket is Strafe Outerwear's original workhorse jacket. Constructed with burly eVent fabric, it provides waterproof, breathable protection that keeps you dry and comfortable whether you're skiing powder on a white-out day or carving steep groomers under a blue sky.
Designed and refined with direct input from Strafe athletes, the Nomad is made with ski-specific features to enhance performance and comfort. A three-way adjustable hood cinches down over your helmet and includes a moldable visor for optimal visibility and protection in stormy conditions. The powder skirt seals out snow to keep you warm and dry, and can be removed on bluebird days. When things start to heat up, unzip the underarm vents for customized temperature regulation. A longer and fuller cut, with ample storage, maximizes the Nomad Jacket's utility and comfort.
- Strafe's original, workhorse shell for on-piste comfort and protection
- Waterproof, breathable construction for on-mountain protection
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with moldable visor for optimal visibility
- Long underarm zipper vents provide temperature regulation
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow on deep days
- Adjustable cuffs with internal elastic wrist gaiters
- Zippered pass pocket on the sleeve
- Large pockets offer plenty of storage for gear and essentials
- Longer and fuller cut
- Item #SFO000P