Keep it casual.
- A jacket for brisk fall hikes and cool evenings in town
- Softshell fabric is resistant to wind and water
- Mesh and fleece grid lining provides insulation and breathability
- Regular fit has a classic look and feel
- Item #SIC001T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I was hoping this would be a little heavier of a soft shell fabric, but it's pretty thin and really lightweight. It's great for those cool hikes or as a rain coat. I did really like the micro fleece lining. It gets three stars because the arm pocket isn't sewn in, it is attached with two strips of fabric that sewn in under arms so you can easily catch your hand when putting on the sleeve.
Great softshell jacket to buy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great color go's with almost everything fits true to size mad very well would definitely recommend.