- Detail Images
Sure, it's tough, but it has a soft spot for slumbering campers.
Three inches of contained air and foam cushioning makes the Stoic Burls Sleeping Pad the choice for campers, paddlers, or climbers who want to add a little more luxury to their sleeping setup at base camp. This pad is tough too, thanks to fully welded side seams, dual air valves made of brass, and a high-denier, double-coated nylon exterior. Stretch out on this spacious pad inside your tent at night or toss it under a tree down by the river a grab some quick z's—either way, you're in for some seriously sound sleep.
- 840D Double-coated nylon shell is extremely durable and puncture resistant so you can take it outside the tent without worry
- A plush combination of 16kg/m3 foam and air offers three inches of cushioning to keep you comfortable
- Dual air valves allow this pad to deflate more fully when you roll it down, and the valves are made of brass for superior durability
- Welded seam construction is tough, reduces weight, and creates an extended lip that holds tie-down grommets
- Six one-inch tie-down grommets let you stake this pad down when it's outside the tent or tie it up securely on the boat or when it's stored in the car
- Stuff sack is included for storage