Stoic Bertol Guide Softshell Pant - Men's
- Detail Images
- Community Images
A supreme pant for hut-hunting and peak-bagging.
Alpine pursuits are unforgiving, and the Stoic Men's Bertol Guide Softshell Pant offers uncompromising durability in the face of brutal bids to the summit. Simple and tough, this pant was inspired by the rugged route to the Bertol Hut high in the Swiss mountains, and was designed to provide ultimate flexibility and comfort. Highly-breathable Schoeller Dryskin softshell material allows sweaty vapors to escape from within so you feel comfortable, not stifled, on long approaches. Scream up skin track in November or drag yourself through a rocky scree field in early spring; either way, this rugged pant shrugs it off and asks for more.
- Schoeller Dryskin softshell material is quiet, highly durable, and includes a touch of spandex for flexibility and ultimate range of motion
- 3-D Egonomic Fit means this pant hangs straight and provides a streamlined, close-to-body fit while still allowing room underneath for layering
- Gusseted crotch and formed legs make it comfortable for climbing, bouldering, or scrambling through scree fields when you're weighed down with gear
- Calf-height side zips make it easy to pull this pant on and off over your boots and access buckles or straps underneath
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products