- Detail Images
Instead of laboring over your layering options, grab the Stoic Women's Alpine Merino 150 Set and get both a top and a bottom made of performance material combined with soft, naturally breathable merino wool. Both the top and the bottom provide light insulation and all the moisture control you need to feel comfortable when you're working up a sweat hiking the trail or skiing at the resort. Be kind to your skin and stay warm all winter with this layering set.
- Blended fabric gives you the warmth and natural breathability of merino and the durability and quick-drying performance of synthetic material
- Close fit allows these layers to most effectively help you with temperature and moisture regulation
- Top features thumbholes at the cuffs to keep the sleeves in place
- Pant features an elastic waist to keep the hem in place
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Stoic products
Share your thoughts
Great Base layer
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My boyfriend bought a men's Stoic suit last ski season and he loves it. I have used this set for 10 days so far and I really love it! I ski in the Pacific Northwest and it keeps my body temperature regulated any day. When it's cold out, I definitely need a mid-layer, but I am very happy with this base layer.
I'm 5'5" at 150lbs and the medium I purchased is a great fit: not tight against my skin, but not loose so it is comfortable under my mid-layer.
Great purchase, I love it!