- Detail Images
Make the Stoic Men's Alpine Merino 150 Set the first layer you reach for on a cold winter morning. By utilizing a mix of soft, naturally breathable merino wool and durable synthetic, this top and bottom layer set represents a step up from your all-synthetic performance layers of the past. You get all the temperature and moisture regulation you need, but in a slightly more luxurious package designed specifically for winter pursuits in the outdoors.
- Alpine merino offers the warmth and natural breathability of merino combined with the durability and quick-drying performance of synthetic material
- Top and bottom fit close to the body to maximize temperature and moisture regulation
- Bottom utilizes an elastic hem to keep the waist in place when you're on the move
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Stoic products
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very true to fit. My husband is 5'10" 160lbs with normal proportions and the medium fits great. The fabric is soft and the red stitching on the blue background looks great (midnight and paprika). He hasn't worn these on any winter ascents yet, but based on the first few times he worn it, he says he think it'll be an awesome base layer. These are great for anyone who hates to be cold!