A stay-dry top specifically for human-powered boating.
Stay bone dry in your boat when you pull on the Torrent LS Paddle Jacket. Fully waterproof breathable material breathes so you feel comfortable (not clammy) underneath, and the inside of this material features a smooth lining that glides over your skin instead of sticking. This season, Stohlquist updated the long-sleeve cuff closures for additional protection against flushing, so slide into your kayak or canoe and don't let foul weather stop you.
- 2.5L Eclipse material is waterproof to keep you dry from rain and the river, and this fabric breathes away sweat from within so you feel dry underneath instead of clammy and then chilled
- Fully taped construction keeps leaks from forming at the seams
- Interior coating makes the Eclipse fabric feel smooth against your skin
- 3-D Freedom cut allows you to move your arms, shoulders, and torso freely without feeling overly roomy
- Neoprene collar is gusseted for comfort and features a hook-and-loop closure for adjustability
- Elastic cord adjustment lets you cinch this jacket securely at the waist
- Rear drop hem provides extra coverage at the back of your waist
Share your thoughts
I was looking at the size chart and I am...
I was looking at the size chart and I am 43" in the chest which says i should be a med. My question is, Should I go a size larger if I am wearing this over say an extra shirt or something to keep warm?
Keeps me dry when splashed
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Used once in a calm river, got splashed a few times an it kept the water out. I like it! No neck gasket so if you roll or swim you will get wet. This is just a splash guard.