Ensures comfy, warm piggies.
Slide your foot into the comfort and protection of the Stohlquist Women's Tideline 5mm Neoprene Boot before you slip on your spray skirt and begin an all-day paddle down a class II river. Its reliable warmth and ergonomic design ensure you won't have to pull out before you hit the fun class III sections.
- 5mm neoprene upper supplies solid comfort and warmth for all day paddling
- Ergonomic shape echoes the natural shape of your foot which allows for the best possible fit and comfort, and increases the overall warmth of the boot, by contouring the foot and minimizing water pockets
- Non-corrosive, gusseted zipper with zipper lock offers a secure seal and reduces water exchange
- Rubber toe and heel caps for added protection
- Vulcanized rubber outsole and proprietary Stohlquist tread pattern provide outstanding traction
- Packaged in a PVC-free sealing poly bag
Share your thoughts
I want a boot for canoeing that will keep...
I want a boot for canoeing that will keep my feet dry and warm in the early spring / late fall when I usually get my feet wet as I enter / exit the boat. Suggestions?