- Detail Images
- Community Images
A multipurpose rescue knife for watersport enthusiasts.
Whatever your watersport addiction, make sure to equip yourself with the Stohliquist Squeeze Lock Blunt Tip Knife. Ideal for paddlers, divers, or whitewater enthusiasts, the Squeeze Lock offers a durable rescue knife that's easy to use when you find yourself in dicey situations and in need of a reliable knife.
- Three-inch stainless steel blade provides years of dependable cutting ease
- Blunt tip blade enable easy prying and offers a safer option to use in flowing water
- Patented locking mechanism allows the blade to securely lock into the sheath, while an easy squeeze of the handle release the knife
- Multiple mounting options for convenience
Share your thoughts
Great sheath, terrible knife.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I own this knife and felt compelled to comment on it for the sake of others- the sheath is brilliant, probably the most versatile I've ever seen. The blunt tip is strong and makes for a good screwdriver. But the knife itself is garbage. I would not trust my life to it in any situation. Both edges are relatively dull, not easily sharpened. I've tried to cut numerous types of rope, and it involved a lot of sawing and hacking with shaggy results. Even after I attempted sharpening it using multiple methods, this is the rare knife I've encountered that couldn't take an edge. Equally useless is the line-cutter.
If anyone has an alternative knife recommendation that works better, please let us all know below. This thing is junk.
Does the job and looks boss.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I ended up attaching it much like all the other pictures seen here. It also comes with a few other methods of attachment. Works great. Easy release. Never had to cut a rope with it luckily but I can attest to its extreme sharpness.