- Detail Images
There's nothing worse than watching your buddy struggle in Skull rapid. Ensure that you have the Stohlquist Re-Traxt Tow-Tether super-handy to pull your buddy's boat to shore.
- Shock-loaded tubular webbing absorbs impact from towing and stows compressed, close to your side when not in use
- Includes a paddle biner and a 0.25 x 1.5in welded black oxide, stainless steel O-ring that feeds onto a PFD quick-release belt
- Both 4-foot Re-Traxt and 12-foot Re-Traxt are compatible with the TowMotion PFD and the X-traxt PFD
- 12-foot Re-Traxt has a built-in bag for the webbing
Share your thoughts
Good, just swap the biner.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a pretty good tether. It holds well and the elastic absorbs the changes in force without affecting your towing ability. My only concern is the biner: anyone who has taken a whitewater rescue course knows you NEVER use a non-locking biner. I swapped it for a Rocklock and have loved the setup ever since.