Select your style & size:Select options
Barely mobile fingers aren't going to do you any good on the river, so equip yourself with the Stohlquist Maw 3mm 4-Way Stretch Gloves.
- Super-flexible 3mm 4-way stretch neoprene balances the perfect combination of warmth and comfort
- Glued and blind-stitched seams keep water out
- 1 1/8in diameter finger pre-curve eliminates gripping fatigue
- Grippy palm and finger surfaces supply better inherent paddle control and feel
- Displaced seams eliminate irritation and pressure points
- Absorbent terry cloth fabric on back of index finger for brow-wiping
- Adjustable wrist closure and O-ring seal at entry secure glove in place while you paddle
- Item #STO0081
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As one of the previous reviewers mentioned, these gloves are shoddy. They function fine, but after 3 kayaking sessions the thumb material has worn almost all the way through. My boyfriend also got the same gloves and he already has holes in them. Spend your money elsewhere.
Worst product ever.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
On the first use these gloves literally fell apart by the seams where the grip meets the neoprene. The gloves looked like a great product but didn't even stand up to one use.
Probably best for kayaking.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The pre-curved fingers are probably fine for kayaking, but for rowing, I didn't like them very much because it takes some effort to straighten your fingers when you need to do other things than just hold the oar.