Every time you and your boat hit the water, the Stohlquist Lifeline Water Rescue Throw Bag should be within easy reach. Coiled inside this bag is a durable, high-visibility rescue line that can be thrown to rescue a friend from the water at a moment's notice or, in a pinch, it can secure a flipped boat in slow-moving water. The Lifeline floats, dries quickly, and features the high tensile strength needed to ensure the safe rescue of anyone you might be boating with.
- 50ft Compact size is well suited for recreational kayaking and canoeing and features a 5/16-inch diameter line with a 850lb tensile strength
- 70ft Pro size is ideal for both whitewater and sea kayaking and features 3/8-inch diameter line with 1250lb tensile strength
- Throw bag features mesh ventilation that allows for faster drying times and easier water drainage
- Foam flotation keeps the throw bag on top of the water so it's easier to spot and reach by the rescuee
- Drawstring cord lock closure opens the top of the throw bag quickly
- Quick-release buckle allows you to easily attach and detach this throw bag from the deck cord in a kayak or the thwart in a canoe