A low-profile PFD that has both comfort and safety in mind.
Whether you plan to take your kid kayaking, stand-up paddle-boarding, or sailing, make sure he or she has on the Stohlquist Youth Drifter Personal Floatation Device. Thanks to its cross-chest harness design, the Drifter eliminates ride-up and keeps the vest lower on the torso for more effective buoyancy.
- Type III PFD with a sea level buoyancy of 11lb
- Cross-chest cinch harness design keeps the vest in place (eliminates ride-up) and allows for more mobility and a more streamlined fit without being tight or restrictive
- One-inch webbing belt with forward pulls offer a trim, secure fit, while hand-beveled foam provides comfort
- Extra-wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Stretchy, adjustable neoprene shoulders supply comfort and a just-right fit
- 500D Cordura shell and 200D oxford liner ensure durability over the years
- Cool mesh side panels and four-way accessory lash tab for comfort and convenience
- Roomy bellows pocket with non-corroding zipper slider features a drain grommet and a D-ring inside
- 3M reflective trim on front and back helps others spot your child in low-light conditions
- UL listed - US Coast Guard approved