Select your style & size:Select options
Safety for the water and shapely for the body, does it get much better?
Rather than repackage its men's PFD with some pastel colors and call it a women's model, Stohlquist gave the Cruiser Life Jacket a smaller cut, a shortened torso, and supportive inner cups. Wouldn't it be nice to paddle in a PFD that truly complements your physique? Neoprene-padded shoulder straps and a lower back waistband make it comfortable to wear the Cruiser over a swimsuit whether you're in your touring kayak or your sit-on-top paddler.
- Adjustable straps on the chest, shoulders, and sides provide the customization and low-profile fit you need for uninhibited paddling
- Neoprene padding on the shoulders and lower back shield your salty skin from getting chafed by the straps
- Front zipper yields easy on-off and quick cool-downs in flat water
- Tough 500D Cordura nylon outer shell withstands abuse while the softer 200D oxford liner takes it easy on bare skin
- Open sides aid ventilation during hot summer tours around the jetty
- Two zippered bellows pockets include drainage and stash a snack or waterproof camera
- 3M reflective details on the front and back keep you in the sights of larger-craft captains in low light and fog
- A four-way lash tab on the back shoulder for attaching a light or other accessory
- Item #STO0034
- Q & A
love this PFD - great fit for women
I am 5'7" 128lbs 34d - was on the fence about sizes but after reading other reviews so happy I ordered the xs/s - it's a great fit, very comfortable and love the cut outs for women and great adjustments that are easy to use. Would highly recommend
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took a chance and ordered this without finding one in a local store to try on. I'm glad I did! This PFD is very comfortable. I'm 5'3" and this fits my torso well and I don't feel like my chin is resting on my PFD (like I did in my old PFD). The women's design is great and makes for a much more comfortable day out in the kayak.
A Real Maine Adventure
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been kayaking for a good part of my life and have never enjoyed a life vest as much as this one. It truly is designed to fit women. I feel free to paddle in the beautiful state in which I live and know that this vest will keep me safe.
I highly recommend it!
A Good Deal
This is a good entry-level PFD for a good price. Even if you just need an extra for the occasionally-paddles-friend the Cruiser is a good choice. It takes a few uses to break in the padding (especially being a lady) but the PFD is comfy, and easy to swim and paddle in.
I'm not super big all over (usually wear a size 10) but I have a 36DD chest and have been hunting for a pfd that will fit the girls but the rest of me won't be swimming in. Would the "plus" in this fit the bill? My actual bust measurement is about 41".