- Detail Images
- Community Images
Safety for the water and shapely for the body, does it get much better?
Rather than repackage its men's PFD with some pastel colors and call it a women's model, Stohlquist gave the Cruiser Life Jacket a smaller cut, a shortened torso, and supportive inner cups. Wouldn't it be nice to paddle in a PFD that truly complements your physique? Neoprene-padded shoulder straps and a lower back waistband make it comfortable to wear the Cruiser over a swimsuit whether you're in your touring kayak or your sit-on-top paddler.
- Adjustable straps on the chest, shoulders, and sides provide the customization and low-profile fit you need for uninhibited paddling
- Neoprene padding on the shoulders and lower back shield your salty skin from getting chafed by the straps
- Front zipper yields easy on-off and quick cool-downs in flat water
- Tough 500D Cordura nylon outer shell withstands abuse while the softer 200D oxford liner takes it easy on bare skin
- Open sides aid ventilation during hot summer tours around the jetty
- Two zippered bellows pockets include drainage and stash a snack or waterproof camera
- 3M reflective details on the front and back keep you in the sights of larger-craft captains in low light and fog
- A four-way lash tab on the back shoulder for attaching a light or other accessory
Share your thoughts
A Good Deal
This is a good entry-level PFD for a good price. Even if you just need an extra for the occasionally-paddles-friend the Cruiser is a good choice. It takes a few uses to break in the padding (especially being a lady) but the PFD is comfy, and easy to swim and paddle in.