Steiner Merlin Pro 10x32 Binoculars
Spooked antelope or distant crane? No problem.
Built with Steiner's legendary phase-corrected, fully multi-coated optics and an easy-to-use fast-focus system, the Merlin Pro 10x32 Binoculars are ideal field tools for birders, naturalists, and hunters. Built to deliver critical detail and razor-sharp fine-tuning for distance viewing in a wide variety of conditions and environments, these binocs weight a scant 23 ounces so there's never a reason to leave them at home.
- Ultra-Sharp, center-mounted fast-focus wheel lets you fine-tune clarity on objects from 8 feet to infinity with just two full turns
- Premium, multi-coated optical glass enhances light transmission and delivers crystal-clear, high-resolution images in a wide variety of conditions
- Polycarbonate housing provides extra strength against shocks for use in the field
- Slip-free rubber coating is smooth, silent, and non-reflective for a secure feel, durability, and extra discretion
- Waterproof construction stands up to the elements