- Detail Images
Supplies peace of warmth.
Slip the Spyder Women's Zen Down Jacket over your flannel or sweater and discover a new level of warmth-induced understanding when you brave frigid temperatures. A quality, durable outer shell with Xt coating and Spylon+ DWR fends off lightly falling flakes and melting icicles, while its head-to-knee length and 550-fill down insulation provide cozy warmth.
- Xt coating and Spylon+ DWR help fend off lightly falling flakes while you take in the holiday festivities
- 550-fill power down insulation warms your core and keeps you comfortable in freezing temperatures
- Smooth downproof polyester lining enables the Zen to layer easily over your sweater or shirt
- Active fit, long cut, and back slit allow plenty of room to move while you ice skate, shovel the driveway, or walk your pooch
- Fixed hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Brushed microfiber inner collar for comfort
- Internal stretch cuffs with thumbholes seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your wallet, cell, and small essentials
Share your thoughts
Sexy and Warm
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I absolutely love this Jacket. If you want to wear a dress to dinner in a ski town, this jacket is a must. It looks very posh for fancy outings, but is warm enough for the coldest evenings.