- Detail Images
Reversibly cute, cozy, and water-resistant.
When the thermometer dips into freezing temps, outfit your little angel with the Spyder Infant Girls' Yummy Print Bunting. Its cozy ThermaWeb insulation and unique bunting design with asymmetrical zipper keep her super-warm and comfortable while you shuttle her from the car to the ski shop. Plus, the Yummy reverses to give her another cute look.
- Durable downproof fabric with Spylon DWR-coating helps shield your little bundle of joy from lightly falling snow, melting icicles, and sleet
- ThermaWeb insulation throughout warms your little one's core and keeps her comfortable in cold temperatures
- Reversible bunting gives her two distinct looks
- A smooth internal polyester lining with Spylon DWR-coating makes layering a cinch
- Fixed hood helps shield her face and head from the elements
- Asymmetrical zipper makes getting her in and out of the Yummy easy
- Fold-over cuffs at sleeves and leg openings seal up these openings when you're about to head outdoors
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought 6 month size for 3 month old. Finally got to use it and the torso is pretty long for tall infant in 90th percentile for height at her age. This will fit true to size. This should last her well on to about 9 months old.
this has either hand coverings or feet coverings. I like the option of both. the foot covering actually helped to keep her boots on. No problems wearing onesie and pants in 15 degree weather. Hood was a little loose , so had her wear a hat.