- Detail Images
The ability to bite back at the worst winter weather.
The freeride-inspired Vyper Jacket from Spyder gives you the ability to bite back when nasty conditions at the resort send the masses to the lodge. The Xt.L membrane fights wet storms, thinsulate insulation keeps you warm in bone-chilling winds, and the core ventilation system allows you to regulate your temperature when the sun glistens off fresh groomers. After having so many untracked lines to yourself, you'll be hoping for crowd-scattering storms on a regular basis.
- 20K-rated waterproof Xt.L membrane and a DWR finish provide superior protection from the elements
- Brushed metal overlay film provides superior abrasion resistance
- Fully taped seams remove any chance moisture will find its way into this jacket
- 60g Thinsulate insulation traps in precious body heat
- Custom-embossed lining comfortably slides over layers
- Core ventilation system allows you to regulate temperature throughout the day
- Removable hood system with adjustable opening provides extra protection on snowy days
- Powder skirt keeps the fluff off your belly, snaps back when you don't need it on the slopes, and removes completely for trips into town
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes ensure this jacket won't attempt to ride up your arms
- An array of pockets holds your pass, ID, and goggles