- Detail Images
The queen of the winter crop.
When you first lay eyes on the Spyder Women's Volt Jacket, you'll appreciate its unique design and look. Inspired by a suspended jewel, the Volt is the Quest collection's statement piece. Its sublimated panel brings a unique approach to color, while the Volt's waterproof breathable Xt.L laminate, PrimaLoft Sport insulation, and underarm vents provide superior comfort and protection from the elements while you reap the benefits of first chair on a powder day.
- 20K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating, waterproof center-front zipper, and fully taped seams deliver solid waterproof protection and breathability while you whether a snowstorm and snorkel through waist-deep powder
- Laser-cut and welded construction details add durability and longevity
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation throughout features ultra-fine fibers that provide warmth, loft, softness, and water resistance (fibers are proven to resist water better than any other synthetic or natural insulators)
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining wicks moisture away and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Stretchy fabric and feminine cut give a flattering mountain-style fit that provides plenty of movement and ski comfort
- Underarm ventilation system ditches excess heat while you ski nonstop runs, dig a snow pit, or shovel the driveway
- Removable hood shields your face and head from the cold, blustery elements
- Hand gaiters and a snap-back powder skirt with stretch panel seal in warmth
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates chafing issues
- Multiple external and internal pockets stash your goggles, tissues, snack money, and other small essentials
- Internal chamois included in the data card pocket
Share your thoughts
Great all around jacket
I love the way this jacket looks, the features were extremely useful and the jacket is warm.
Outlasts all other jackets!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have been skiing for 32 years and this jacket is the only one that has lasted through some heavy winters. As a skier, I only wear Spyder.