Winter is no match for the Trucker.
Winter throws all sorts of surprises your way. Throw a few back with the Spyder Men's Trucker Jacket. When the thermostat registers brutally cold temps, add the plaid softshell liner for warm, breathable comfort. One warmer days, leave the liner in the car or wear it around town for a relaxed look and extra warmth. You can even wear the shell by itself for shoulder-season skiing when it's not all that cold, but you need to be ready for surprise precipitation or kit-soaking wrecks in melting snow.
- Xt.L laminate protects you from snow and even the occasional drizzle while remaining breathable so you stay dry and comfortable
- Polyester tweed with Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches your jacket
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work its way in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Nylon taffeta shell lining is lightweight, silky, and easy to slide into
- Articulated design create a streamlined look while allowing your body to move
- Underarm vents dump sweaty, overheated air so you don't feel like you're in your own personal swamp
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood gives you a comfortable, custom fit while it protects your head from the weather
- Removable liner uses flexible softshell fabric for breathability and mobility, and its fleece backing helps to keep you warm
- Three-point attachment system and snap-back powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow from flying up your back
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes team up with hook-and-loop cuff adjusters to block snow from heading up your sleeves
- Articulated drawcord hem keeps out biting gusts of wind
- Lots of pocket space including seamless goggle pockets, security pocket, handwarmer pockets, sleeve pocket and a data card pocket keep you organized
- Chamois goggle wipe clears your vision after a good barrage of face shots
Share your thoughts
Great jacket. Bad color
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The jacket seems awesome felt really warm and quality. Never got to test it in any elements as i returned it.. I ordered the squeeze color which appears as a yellowish orange on the website. in reality it is blaze orange the color hunters wear to be seen in the woods or highway workers to be seen on the side of the road. color on the site is not very accurate.