- Detail Images
Pull on the Spyder Women's Tresh Jacket, grab your ski gear, and hurry out the door to make first chair. Thanks to this stylish jacket's 20K-rated Xt.L membrane, fully taped seams, and cozy insulation, you stay dry and warm while you float down powder fields.
- 20K-rated Xt.L membrane, Spylon+ DWR, and fully taped seams fend off sideways-blowing snow and fat wet flakes
- Bemis (an anti-abrasion overlay film) provides a cool, sleek appearance and water resistance
- PrimaLoft Sport insulation offers warmth, loft, softness, and water resistance
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Stretchy fabric and feminine cut supply unrestricted movement while you schuss through tight trees
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat while you ski nonstop runs or skate on the flats
- Removable hood shields your face and head from the elements
- Removable powder skirt with stretch panel and snap-back feature, hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs, wrist gaiters, and drawcord adjustable hem seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Brushed microfiber inner collar eliminates annoying chafing issues
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your goggles, cell, snack money, or other small essentials
- Data card pocket has a chamois inside to clean your fogged-up goggles
Share your thoughts
Storm Tested and Approved!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This coat is awesome. The stretchy fabric feels like you are wearing a sweatshirt, but it is a bomber coat for any conditions!