The Spyder Girls' Tresh Jacket almost looks like the same jacket you wore back in the day, except your daughter won't be drenched and freezing by four o'clock. An Xt.L laminate helps keep her dry, while the 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps her warm whether she's just starting out or leading the way down double blacks.
Spyder decked the Tresh Jacket out with a bunch of features to enhance her on-mountain experience. A powder skirt prevents snow from creeping through, and she can snap it back when she heads out with friends after school. A hood provides extra protection from winter weather and can be removed on sunny days. Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep her sleeves in place, while an adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold to help keep her warm and comfortable all day long.
- A vintage inspired ski jacket for protection on and off the hill
- Xt.L laminate for breathable, waterproof performance
- 3M Thinsulate insulation shields her from winter chill
- Removable hood offers wearing versatility
- Powder skirt with snap-back feature when not in use
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Item #SPD00N8