- Detail Images
Eighties style meets modern technology.
The Spyder Girls' Tresh Jacket almost looks like the same jacket you wore in the eighties, except your daughter won't be drenched and freezing at the resort by the end of the day. An Xt.L laminate with taped critical seams helps keep her dry in ways that you could only dream of back then. And 140g ThermaWeb insulation warms her core all day long on the slopes. Spyder also added its proprietary Spylon+ DWR coating to the shell and lining for additional durability.
The Tresh features a powder skirt to prevent snow from sticking to her backside, and she can snap it back when she heads to school in winter's weather. She can also remove the hood when there's nothing but sunny skies overhead. Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out the cold and retain all that wonderful warmth. The inner collar has a soft microfiber lining that prevents any uncomfortable rubbing against her neck, and Spyder integrated water-resistant zippers to help keep her walkma—err, MP3 player—safe and dry in wet weather.
- Xt.L laminate, critical seams taped
- Polyester stretch twill shell with Spylon+ DWR coating
- Stretch polyester lining with Spylon+ DWR coating
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Snap-back powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Removable hood
- Adjustable outer cuffs with stretchy inner cuff, thumb holes
- Drawcord at hem