Solid weatherproof protection that keeps you smiling and skiing.
Unless you want to end up standing in front of the fire in the lodge warming up your wet, frigid hands, you should invest in the Spyder Women's Traverse Gore-Tex Mitten. Ideal for those who spend hours on the slopes no matter what the conditions, the Travers features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane, a water-resistant Xt coating, and a Spylon DWR coating that all ensure your hands stay more dry and comfortable whether the snow is fluffy, icy, or slushy.
- Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane sheds snow, sleet, melting icicles, and rain
- Water-resistant Xt coating and Spylon DWR-coating add another layer of solid protection from the elements
- ThermaWeb insulation throughout provides exceptional warmth on frigid days
- Pre-curved, articulated fit gives an ideal range of motion while you ski and grab your ski pole
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet and an adjustable wrist strap seal in warmth and block out the cold
- Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining feels soft and smooth against your skin
- Durable synthetic palm has a water-resistant coating for dryness
- Soft chamude thumb comfortably wipes away your runny nose