- Detail Images
Truncated name, long list of features.
The name says part of it but not all: the Spyder Women's Traveler Athletic-Fit Pant goes all over the mountain in sporty pursuit but does much more. It has 360 degrees of stretch, breathes, blocks water and wind, and keeps your bottom toasty-warm with soft, light PrimaLoft insulation. It also has a smooth, slick taffeta lining, boot gaiters, and gusseted leg zips. And pockets in front and back and a great, sleek, trouser-like look. But all that, as a name, would be ridiculously long.
- 360-degree stretch polyester or nylon-elastane blend with 20K-rated waterproof and 20K-rated breathable Xt.L laminate and Spylon+ DWR coating
- Critical seams taped to prevent leaks and drafts at the most vulnerable junctures
- Soft and light 40g PrimaLoft Sport insulation zaps the cold and keeps in the warmth
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining makes layering easy and feels good next to skin when you don't need a baselayer
- Athletic fit with adjustable waistband and belt loops provides ample room for on-hill mobility yet without bulk or bagginess
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors keep snow and cold out of your boots
- Gusseted lower-leg zips make for easy on-off and quick boot adjusting
- Two back with hook-and-loop closure and two waterproof-zippered hand-warmer pockets secure and protect essentials
Share your thoughts
Slim fit, easy to wear
I really liked this pair of pants for the following reasons:
*Slim fit, not bulky and stylish.
*The bells and whistles on the pants are great - the gators, leg zippers, adjustable waistband.
*Kept me warm even without thermals.
*On the first day out with them, I put a slice into the inside of one side (cut them with my ski) so the material isn't a strong as I would like them to be.
*They're a touch low so my tucked in t-shirt will easily come out even after I tighten them.
*I bought this pair of pants to go with the Spyder Volt jacket and surprisingly the black color isn't exact between the two. Also, the pants are a little low for the jacket.