- Detail Images
Warms you right to the core.
When it's cold out but you want freedom-of-arms, pull on the Spyder Women's Timeless Down Vest. Its 700-fill down insulation insulates your core whether you layer a long-sleeve shirt underneath on a fall night or a softshell underneath on a winter walk through the woods.
- Spylon+ DWR coating sheds light snow while you ski, window shop, ice skate, or snowshoe on wickedly cold days
- 700-fill down insulation keeps you super-toasty as you whether single-digit temperatures
- Smooth polyester downproof dobby lining makes layering a cinch over your sweater or baselayer
- Haute sport fashion offers a sophisticated mountain look
- Drawcord adjustable hem with pull adjustments in the hand pockets seals in warmth and blocks out the cold and snow
- Brushed microfiber inner chinguard for comfort
- Zippered chest and hand-warmer pockets stash your cell, tissues, or small wallet
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this vest a few days before a 2 week trip to Morocco. It came in handy so many times (mornings and evenings, especially in the desert, get really chilly) and kept me warm. I wore it over a Smartwool long sleeve t-shirt and under a Gortex shell. It was perfect. It also kept me toasty warm in Ann Arbor winter weather. Definitely worth the price. Also LOVED the fitted look. I'm normally an XS in everything and XS fit perfectly.
Perfect for all seasons!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear this vest on chilly summer nights, cool autumn days, under my shell jacket while I ski to keep me warm, and rock it in spring. The Timeless down is literally timeless.