- Detail Images
Give 'em a Thrill when you hit the slopes.
- Waterproof breathable stretch fabric and taped critical seams keep you dry so you can charge through powder all day
- 40g PrimaLoft insulation adds soft, compressible warmth
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay boosts the pant's durability
- Athletic fit allows plenty of room in the waist, hips, and thighs for hard-charging skiers
- Inner thigh ventilation zips help cool you off after a top-to-bottom run
- Snow gaiters block out snow, while lower leg zips
- An adjustable internal waist tab gives you a just-right fit
- Cuffs extend by 1.5 inches so you can customize the length
Share your thoughts
Spyder Thrill multi color
In my opinion, the pants sits too high on the waist, and makes your belly pop out. Also the velcro waist clasp rubs on you top and snags your top. I also bought the matching top, by the first day, the color faded because of velcro rubbing on it while skiing.
Otherwise, there is good stretch, and very warm...