- Detail Images
A warm and dry stunner.
When your daughter brings the Spyder Girls' Stunner Reversible Insulated 3-in-1 Jacket on your ski vacation, she's ready for all kinds of weather. The stylish outer shell has an Xt.L laminate with taped critical seams that help keep her dry when the flurries start to fall, and the reversible, removable liner has a Spylon+ DWR coating that also helps keep her dry when she's checking out the hot tub area at the lodge. Whether she wears the shell and liner separately or together, a bit of ThermaWeb insulation in both warms her core throughout winter.
The Stunner features a removable hood when there's nothing but sunny skies overhead. The hook-and-loop cuffs keep all that wonderful warmth in, and a drawcord at the hem seals out the dreadful cold. Her hands always have a dry place to retreat to in wet weather thanks to the water-resistant zippers at the pockets. And a data card pocket gives her a place for her MP3 player so she can jam out on the slopes all winter long.
- Xt.L laminate on outer jacket, critical seams taped
- Polyester stretch outer shell with Spylon+ DWR coating
- Downproof polyester removable liner with Spylon+ DWR coating
- 80g ThermaWeb insulation in outer shell, 60g in removable liner
- Removable hood
- Water-resistant hand pocket zippers
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Data card pocket